- Location: Lakeway Powersports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2016
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Model: Z800 ABS
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: Black / Black
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Bill of Sale
- Stock #: k0871
- VIN: JKBZRCB1XGDA20871
|Engine Type||4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Inline-four|
|Bore and Stroke||71.0 x 50.9mm|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 34mm Keihin throttle bodies|
|Ignition||TCBI with electronic advance|
|Front Suspension||41mm inverted fork with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability|
|Rear Suspension||Bottom-link Uni-Trak® horizontal monoshock with piggyback reservoir, stepless rebound damping, adjustable spring preload|
|Front Brakes||Dual 277mm petal-type rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS|
|Rear Brakes||Single 216mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS|
|Front Tire||120/70 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214|
|Rear Tire||180/55 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214|
|Seat Height||32.8 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal.|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 509.4 lb.|
|Final Drive||Sealed chain|
|Colors||Metallic Spark Black/Flat Ebony|
This unit is a DEMO unit being sold at used price. The unit also has full factory warranty.
The new Z800 brings the Kawasaki Z tradition of incredible engine and chassis performance to the mid-size class. With extreme street fighter styling, a powerful in-line four-cylinder engine, upright seating positioning and standard ABS, the Z800 is a legend in the making.
- 806cc In-line, four-cylinder engine with smooth and strong torque and exciting high RPM power
- Aggressive street fighter appearance and high-tech digital instrumentation
- Chassis geometry results in responsive handling and a stable feel
- Overall ride position is sporty and natural, and is designed to enhance feedback from bike to rider
- Suspension is optimized for the frame rigidity and is adjustable
- Anti-lock Braking System is standard and works in conjunction with powerful calipers and large diameter brake rotors
- Engine: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Inline-four
- Displacement: 806cc
- Bore x Stroke: 71.0 x 50.9mm
- Compression ratio: 11.9:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 34mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm inverted fork with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® horizontal monoshock with piggyback reservoir, stepless rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/5.4 in.
- Front Tire Size: 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- Rear Tire Size: 180/55 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- Front Brakes: Dual 277mm petal-type rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 216mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel backbone
- Rake/Trail: 24.0 deg. / 3.9 in.
- Overall Length: 82.7 in.
- Overall Width: 31.5 in.
- Overall Height: 41.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 in.
- Seat Height: 32.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 509.4 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 56.9 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black/Flat Ebony
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).